Of course i am not an activist and didn't want to say anything about the cycling lanes, but our lives would be a lot easier if we had cycling lanes. This was proved by an incident when I, while guiding a small boy to keep to the left of the road, fell down myself and a truck coming from behind thundered past me. At that point in time, I could feel how vulnerable we cyclists are, and that it is the duty of the government to protect us.
But , overall it was a fun ride of about 5 kms from the park gate to rajouri and back. I think some of the children would have been affected by this and will grow up to become sensitive about the cyclists and what a great boon they are too the society and the earth.
nice!
ReplyDeleteIs it a bird? Is it a plane? No! Here come cycleman!
Great job... tell me when u go cycling next time like this... i also want to do something like this
i love cycling too... i also wanna be member of ur cylcing team next time...
ReplyDelete