"It is almost always for their own benefit", as anybody would say.
So I had this thought which helped me break away from the guilt
Q.: who are the people who break the rules?
Ans.: They are people who think about their own benefit and act accordingly
conclusion: This establishes that they( hence I ) "think" and act accordingly and are not fools.
this was just a momentary thought to stop feeling guilty. On the other hand, the people who know that they can break the rules for their personal benefit and, even then, don't do so are the ones who are above petty things and think for the general benefit of the world. I am generally on this level but tend to slip sometimes (that was the reason I had a guilt feeling).I am making a concious effort to maintain my standards right now.
hope people will have an insight after reading this..
Yeah. True.
ReplyDeleteAnother conclusion: They are people who may think but don't think hard enough. Some rules are for your own good. They get away most of the times, but they aren't really brainy. Because they do not think of that one (possibly fatal) occasion when they might falter. In short, they really are d!ckheads! (whatever _they_ may think) hehe :D