Friday, April 8, 2011

What I hate....

Disclaimer:
this post has been written with a very cluttered mind, my intent might be clear to you, but its not organised the way I like to... So bear with me on that.

There comes a time when your ability to synically predict whats going to happen, what someone's going to say, how someone would react to a situation just to get that slight advantage he/she can over others,, makes you get bored of life. Life should be inherently unpredictable, and if you are one of those people who react in that certain way that i deem pitiable, be sure to know that i may be acting good in your face but that is not the real me. You'll never get to know who I really am.

I can and have been a friend to those who have never had that 2-faced approach to situations. Even if it favours me i wont take the favours, or be at the recieving end of your scorn. the thing is that I dont really care abut anything trivial in life. All that I care about is people who have a certain noble goal in their minds and are earnestly working towards it. that might be to support your family, make them happy, or trying to educate people to save the environment or something similar. If you are one of those brats who love having an orgasm at every pretty-cute-fancy things that you see all around you (in those freaking malls, which are more for making the next generation more americanised rather than developed), then you fall into the above bracket.

now, there might be little ambiguity in the rant written above. here I have gone ahead and written about what irks me about people all around me. this might be my first public reaction to things that i see too blatantly spreading more and more into the people all around. But i have thought about it. and the answer as it might be clear from above, in simple words is "I dont like it"..."at all".

Thanks for reading this post. If you find yourself among those I hate, either mend your ways, or Buzz off!

No comments:

Post a Comment